Since version 1.0.0, the directory structure changed a bit.
See the ‘readme.txt’ file from the zip for the latest instructions.
If you wish to install WordPress on PostgreSQL, here are the steps involved :
- Prepare the WordPress installation just as usual by extracting the archive in the directory were you want your blog
- Unzip the archive and put the directory called ‘pg4wp’ in the ‘wp-content/’ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Copy the file called ‘db.php’ from ‘pg4wp’ in ‘wp-content’
- Continue with WordPress setup, and you’re done
- (Optional,but strongly recommended) Please send me a feedback about your installation (WordPress version, plugins used, …)